It is well known that Odin3 is a free computer application which helps you to flash and root Samsung android device. There are the best ways to flash Samsung firmware using Odin on your computer
How to Flash Samsung Firmware using Odin3 Application
Always remember: On the flashing process the charge of your Samsung Smartphone’s battery must be 20-30%.
- You need Samsung USB Driver on your windows PC to Flashing Process. If the drivers are not then you have to Download and install it. If there already exist then will never have to do.
- Odin3 must be downloaded and extracted with winrar or 7zip your windows PC. If you extract and open Odin3 then a picture you will see on the screen as lick that.
- If there will be connected your phone with computer then Odin will automatically detect the device. After that Odin will show a message named “Added” at the lower-left panel.
- If your phone connected successfully with Odin3 then press on AP/PDA button to Flash your phone and load [tar,md5] format file.
- Now, you have to boot into Download mode. To boot into Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down Key, Home Key and Power Key press together. It will becomes into the Download Mode.
- Click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process.
- After clicking the start button your flashing will be start. Wait sometime to finish the flashing process. When your flashing process has been completed then a Green Pass Message will show. Then remove your USB cable from the device and reset your phone.